Sunday, November 28, 2004

Patience, Ticklerites!

I know I have been a terrible blogger lately -- profoundly do I repent. Aside from the post-election-debacle blues, I have been utterly swamped with work and grad school applications, two things I used to boast about never having to do. (Oh how we grow old and jaded)

Please, I beg you, don't give up on the Tickler.

Soon I will be in sunny San Juan, gearing up for the New Humanity Forum, (some crunchy event I have been invited to present at, set up by the Alliance for a New Humanity, which, their homepage informs us, is "not an 'organization'" but rather a "substratum". Now let's see if we can use that in a sentence: "Hey pal, I tink you got a little hermeneutical hanging outta your substratum...")

So yeah, Tuesday there I'll be working up my presentation, having a drink by the pool, conjuring brilliant and confounding new bloggets of wisdom, and firin' em off with some wicked broadband poolside connection. But right now, as dawn breaks and I still have to cut my Statement of Purpose down by 1,300 characters to fit on Berkeley's infernal online application page, I will be brief.

Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home