Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Inaugural Redux

So welcome to Freedom Tickler. It’s my hope that you (and who knows, your loved ones?) will come, in time, to waste many otherwise potentially fruitful minutes here at least once a week. I would also like it if in the future, searching google for the word “cunning” would bring up nothing but references to this site. If somebody knows how to do this, please drop me an e-mail.

I see this site as a rich, nougaty blend of nitty-gritty and highfalutin. Some dirty jokes here, a couple of insights into the unforeseen appeal of fascism in the post WWI world there, maybe a hot stock tip now and then. Like a conversation with your Uncle Stevie. Of course, current events being what they are, what with the war and the election and the generalized attack on our republic, I would guess that there’ll be a fair amount of spleen vented. But I do hope to keep things entertaining. One thing I can promise you right now: I will never, ever use the word “tony” as an adjective.

You have my word on that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home